The Tillett B6 XL GRP Race Car Seat. The B6 XL is a narrow seat suited to many kit and track day cars.Its driving angle is based on our popular Caterham R500 seat but it has some important differences. The headrest has been moved back to prevent the drivers head from being pushed forward when using a crash helmet and the shoulder belt holes have been designed to allow the use of a Hans device. However, the new update increases the strength in the headrest area and is structurally more rigid than the previous B6.
- The hip holes have also been enlarged to help easier access for wider lap belts.
- B6 XL size is 30 mm wider
- The B6 is available in Carbon/GRP or Black GRP and is supplied complete with a Dinamica suede covered headrest pad as standard.
- It can also be supplied with matching back and cushion panels at extra cost.
- The weight of a B6 XL is 4.5 kg or 5.5 kg with suede covered panels.
TR1 Tillett Adjustment Runners can be bolted directly to the underneath (Please note that the runners must be spaced 1 cm from the underside of the seat to give clearance for the handle to operate).
Not FIA Approved