This Cobra Monaco Pro Bucket seat is one of Cobra’s latest designs and in-store for viewing. These cutting edge bucket seats feature full steel construction with solid back and base for intrusion protection. Integral head pad and shoulder support along with full FIA approval. The Monaco seat also sports a dual fitment specification which allows you to use it as base mounted or side mounted for flexibility. This seat is definitely one that shouldn’t be overlooked.
The Monaco Pro is the culmination of Cobra’s many years invested in determining the safest and most effective way to produce an FIA approved seat in steel. Monaco is based around a fully steel plated design, for both outright strength and incredible rigidity. The added benefits of full plating give intrusion protection without compromising weight. Now with side-mounted facility and body cooling Spacer fabric, the Monaco sets the standard in steel-framed FIA compliant seating.
- Fixed back competition/fast road bucket seat
- Full steel construction with solid back and base for intrusion protection
- Deep sided bucketed support
- Integral head pad and shoulder support
- Full 5/6 point harness facility
- Anti-submarine device
- Additional side impact protection
- Solid Race embroidered badge in Silver on the head pad
- Base and side-mounted
- Road use – use Cobra tailored subframes
- Road use – specialist professional installation required
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Cobra Monaco Bucket seats.
Weight: 9.6kg per Cobra Monaco pro Bucket Seat
Cobra Monaco Pro In-store viewing available: We have the Cobra Monaco Pro bucket seat in-store for you to test how comfortable and supportive it is.