The STRI adjustable seat runner set is double locking for safety and they allow 25 cm of leg length adjustment.
They can be used in conjunction with car seats B2, and B4 when using the TB1 brackets. They can also be used under the TBF1 brackets when using seats B6 Screamer, B6 XL Screamer, and B7 and also when fitting the B5 seat coupled with TB2 or TB3 brackets, turned under the seat creating a narrow footprint.
When using the bottom-mounted B6 seat and directly mounting the STRI runners under the seat without brackets, a special fitting kit TK5 with extra spacers is needed. For more info, click here. When the option of a side-mounted B6 is taken, then the runners will need bracket sets the same as used for the B6 Screamer, B6 XL Screamer and B7.
The STRI runners can also be bolted directly to the bottom the W1/W2 seats, but only when these seat models are fitted with the optional back frame.
- The runners fit to the bottom of the TB1 / TB2 / TB3 brackets.
- These are not suitable for W series seats. W5 series do not have bolt points for sliding components
- They can be bolted directly to the bottom of the B6 seat and also the W1/W2 seats when they are fitted with the optional back frame.
- This Seat runner Set weighs 1.38 kg
- When using the B6 with bottom mounts and the STRI runners, a special fitting kit with extra spacers is needed.