This is the B6 Screamer from Tillett. The B6 Screamer is a direct replacement for the ever so popular B6F. The new design process makes the B6 Screamer even stronger than before with a 20% weight reduction without compromising the strength. With an ultralight shell weighing from 5.8kg. The rear of the seat has been designed with the tighter cockpit in mind as well as being aesthetically pleasing. The seat as standard comes with a dinamica suede headrest.
This new seat can accommodate a 4, 5 or 6 point harness and is compatible with an FHR (HANS) device.
- The new B6 screamer is FIA approved to 8855-1999 and replaces the popular B6F and B6F XL.
- The belt holes are position higher than before to suit taller drivers.
- New moulding system, which creates a seat with superior strength.
- The new rear design is more compact which is made to avoid roll bars.
- Attractive new design.
- Side mounted.
- Enlarged side harness slots for wider belts.
Standard seat is the same size internally but with the option of 40cm or 44cm outside size depending on the edges.
- 40cm version has the rolled edges removed.
- 44cm version has the rolled edges left on.
Available in XL size and in Carbon/GRP.
FIA approved to 8855-1999