The Cobra Monaco 40th Edition bucket seat is based on the Cobra Monaco Pro, An FIA approved Motorsport seat. This specialist trim design was originally produced for one of our customers and it was so well received we’ve created this product.
The Monaco Pro is the culmination of Cobra’s many years invested in determining the safest and most effective way to produce an FIA approved seat in steel. The Monaco is based around a fully steel plated design, for both outright strength and incredible rigidity. The added benefits of full plating gives intrusion protection without compromising weight. Now with side mounted facility and body cooling Spacer fabric, the Monaco sets the standard in steel framed FIA compliant seating.
- Fixed back competition/fast road bucket seat
- Full steel construction with solid back and base for intrusion protection
- Deep sided bucketed support
- Integral headpad and shoulder supports
- Full 5/6 point harness facility
- Anti submarine device
- Additional side impact protection
- Solid Race embroidered badge in Silver on headpad
- Base and side mounted
- Road use – use Cobra tailored subframes
- Road use – specialist professional installation required
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Cobra Monaco Bucket seats.
Weight: 9.6kg per Cobra Monaco pro Bucket Seat
FIA Approved: The Cobra Monaco bucket seat is FIA approved for 5 years from purchase. More details about FIA approved bucket seats can be found following this link.
Cobra Seats: For more information regarding Cobra seats and their range of bucket, motorsport, rally, racing seats and reclining sport seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Cobra seat section.
Cobra Monaco Pro In-store viewing available: We have the Cobra Monaco Pro bucket seat in-store for you to test how comfortable and supportive it is.