The TRS Magnum 3″ 4 Point harness belt is a top-quality harness using 75mm webbing. Available as 4, 5, or 6 points to fit all standard saloon cars, comes complete with eye bolts and is in 7 colours. FIA and SFI homologated. TRS’ lightweight 140-gram quick-release buckle is of composite construction and is attached to the right-hand lap strap on 4-point harnesses. Innovative features such as a securing tab for intercom cables on the shoulder strap, thumb loops on lower shoulder straps, and Velcro patches on lap straps were all pioneered by TRS and are standard on all of their competition harnesses.
5 point reason why champions use TRS Harnesses:
- Immensely strong aircraft quick-release buckle
- Intercom strap on the shoulder for intercom or drinks bottle
- Thumb loops for easy adjustment on lower shoulder straps
- Velcro is sewn onto the outer lap strap enabling lap straps to stick to the seat when the driver gets into the car
- Complete kits supplied with eyebolts or 7/16 set-screws
Homologation: FIA approved 8854/98 Saloon Harness