The Corbeau Revolution X. The continued popularity of this full peripheral vision head protection style seat has proved hard to improve upon for Corbeau. They have updated the seat with subtle details changes and re-homologation to breed new life into this iconic seat.
As part of re-homologating the Revolution X they introduced 10mm inserts in the seat to allow the use of M10 12.9 high tensile cap head bolts. This improves the overall safety of this seat at the mounting points.
Overall seat safety has also been improved by a new composite layup in high-stress areas increasing stiffness, improved energy-absorbing impact foam and the retention of the HANS zone ensuring full functionality, comfort and safe use of FHR devices.
The Revolution X has a striking visual appearance thanks to its open head restraint style. Corbeau has increased the high-grip material in key wear areas, technically improved the base cushion by using moulded foam construction and added a split front leg cushion to give unrestricted leg support. These changes have further enhanced durability, performance and appearance to keep the Revolution X a firm favourite!
- HANS zone on the shell allows full functionality, comfort and safe us of FHR devices.
- New high-grip material and an improved moulded foam base cushion increase the comfort and grip of this seat
- Full FIA 8855-1999 approval
- Available in Standard and Excel Sizes
- Suitable for use with 4/5/6 point harnesses
- Product pricing is for a single Corbeau Revolution System 1 Motorsport seat
- 8.5kg – 9.2kg per Corbeau Revolution seat.
- The Corbeau Revolution System 1 bucket seat is FIA approved for 5 years from purchase.
- Top Stitch upgrade – £42
- Embroidery – Driver name/Slogan/Number/Logo – £48
Revolution System 1 Spec: Kevlar/GRP
Revolution System 3 Spec: Carbon/Kevlar
Revolution System 5 Spec: Carbon Fibre
System 1 Gel Coat Options:
Our Gel Coat upgrade adds a further personal touch to your seat. We stock a wide variety of colours but if you have a specific colour in mind we can usually match it, providing you have the correct RAL number. This is the visible area of the shell seat under the seat trim.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Corbeau Revolution Motorsport seat
FIA Approved: The Corbeau Revolution System 1 bucket seat is FIA approved for 5 years from purchase.