Information: The Cobra Classic CS Bucket seat is the hallmark of an original Cobra sports seat with deep bucketed sides and comfortable, well-rounded support. Constructed in a traditional manner and bearing the same styling that has made it famous for over two decades, the classic will always live up to its name.
The main difference between this and the Cobra Classic is that this comes as standard with headrests and side harness slots.
- Classic fixed back traditional bucket seat
- Traditional fixed back bucket seat for fast road use
- Deep sided bucketed support
- Ideally suited to classic Mini or similar classic vehicles
- Retro compact styling
- Rigid tubular steel construction with integrated suspension unit
- Low base cushion for maximum head and legroom
- Low back for traditional sports and classic cars
- Base mounted only
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Cobra Classic CS Bucket seat.
Weight: 6.1kg per Cobra Classic CS seat
Cobra Seats: For more information regarding Cobra seats and their range of bucket seats, racing seats and reclining sport seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Cobra seat section.
Cobra classic seat guide: Each of these Cobra classic seats have very different profiles. Please read our guide to read about the right seat for your needs.
Cobra Seat Dimensions:
Cobra Historic brochure PDF: Click to download the official Cobra information and brochure