NEW FOR 2020: Cobra premium sliding seat runners are now the new standard for all Cobra subframe applications.
These are made to fit Cobra base mounted bucket seats and reclining seats directly. This then allows sliding movement for your seats.
You can choose 2 different sliding runner types. These runners can be supplied with a 291mm wide handle or a 405mm wide handle.
291mm wide handle variation:
- Cobra Clubman bucket seats
- Cobra Monaco bucket seats
- All Cobra reclining sport seats including the Daytona and Misano
405mm wide handle variation:
- Cobra side mounted Motorsport seats (with side mounts)
- Cobra base mounted reclining sport seats
Pricing & Details:
- Product pricing is for 1 Cobra premium sliding runner. (fits 1 seat)
- If the runners are used with seats made by other manufacturers correct fitment can not be guaranteed.
- These are made to work with Cobra seats. For professional advice please contact us directly prior to purchase
- These are not car specific, we recommend a professional fitment of all subframe equipment.
- If you are purchasing a Cobra vehicle specific fitting kit, you will also need this component in conjunction with the subframe.