This is the B6 Screamer from Tillett in XL size. The B6 Screamer XL is a direct replacement for the ever-so-popular B6F XL. The new design process makes the B6 Screamer even stronger than before with a 20% weight reduction without compromising the strength. With an ultralight shell weighing from 5.8kg. The rear of the seat has been designed with a tighter cockpit in mind as well as being aesthetically pleasing. The seat as standard comes with a Dinamica suede headrest.
This new seat can accommodate a 4, 5, or 6-point harness and is compatible with an FHR (HANS) device.
- The new B6 screamer is FIA-approved to 8855-1999 and replaces the popular B6F and B6F XL.
- The belt holes are positioned higher than before to suit taller drivers.
- New moulding system, which creates a seat with superior strength.
- The new rear design is more compact which is made to avoid roll bars.
- Attractive new design.
- Side mounted.
- Enlarged side harness slots for wider belts.
XL seat is the same size internally but with the option of 40cm or 44cm outside size depending on the edges.
- 43cm version has the rolled edges removed.
- 47cm version has the rolled edges left on.
- 3cm wider than the standard seat.
FIA 8855-199 Approved