The Tillett B6 GRP Race Car Seat. The B6 is a narrow seat suited to many kit and track day cars.Its driving angle is based on our popular Caterham R500 seat but it has some important differences. The headrest has been moved back to prevent the drivers head from being pushed forward when using a crash helmet and the shoulder belt holes have been designed to allow the use of a Hans device.
- The hip holes have also been enlarged to help easier access for wider lap belts.
- The composite shell is made so that the outer edge can be either removed for narrow 40 cm tubs or left on to create a continuous rolled edge around the whole perimeter of the seat.
- The B6 is available in Carbon/GRP or Black GRP and is supplied complete with a Dinamica suede covered headrest pad as standard.
- It can also be supplied with matching back and cushion panels at extra cost.
- The weight of an carbon/GRP B6 is 3.75 kg
Not FIA Approved