Information: These Westfield Luke Pro 4 point harnesses have 75mm lap and shoulder straps and all the pro range are fitted with the superb classic rotary action release box. These are extremely affordable harness belts with a superb mechanism. Corbeau track day specific belts use all the high quality materials and technology that goes into making all our LUKE products.
- Snap on shoulders.
- Bolt on lap straps.
With a classic style release mechanism using a rotary action to release the harness. These belts are not EEC or FIA approved but they are Road/MOT legal so perfect for all the track day enthusiasts that still need there car for the road.
- Race type harness
- Westfield Specific
- Road and MOT legal
- Easy fit system
- 75mm lap and shoulders
Fully adjustable on both the lap and the shoulder straps. Suppled with easy fit snap hook system and eyebolts.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Luke – Pro 4 Point (75m/75mm) Westfield Harness Belt unless stated otherwise.
Corbeau harness fabric choices: The following colours are available for these Corbeau harness belts. To select your colour please click the options tab above.
Corbeau Seats (LUKE): For more information regarding Corbeau seats and their range of bucket seats, racing seats and reclining sport seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Corbeau seat section.
Additional Information (Where applicable): Luke Racing was launched in 1975 with the aim being to produce safety harnesses for motor sport in the traditional way. Mass production was not on the agenda. Straight stitch sewing methods only are used in their workshop in Sussex, England. Over 30 years later they are still doing it so they must be doing something right! The Luke range is very comprehensive. It covers all applications from club through to the full FIA homologated harnesses for International Motor Sport. The off road range is ideal for oval racing and grass track. They can also offer a full tailoring service and specials in limited runs.
- All types of luke harnesses Carry an “in house” serial code Tag for production history trace.
- FIA harnesses are fitted with homologation tags to each strap.
- Fully adjustable Crutch straps via 3 bar slides.
- 75mm coated, spring loaded, anti-creep strap adjusters.
- All luke harnesses are sewn using the traditional straight stitch method.
- All types fitted with snap hooks are supplied wtth eye bolts.
- Lost motion or box fitted to Moustache crutch strap. The Famous luke” red” handle Offers instant recognition For drivers and Emergency crews.
- 50mm coated, spring loaded, Antkreep strap adjusters (B series only)
- Full width 75mm snap hooks.
- Double layer Load spreader pads (B series only).
- Moustache crutch straps tang offers the ultimate geometry and comfort.