These fantastic Luke 4 point Caterham harness belts make a great addition to most racing seats. Luke is Corbeau’s racing division and they provide some of the most affordable and comfortable harnesses on the market. These Luke GMax harnesses have 50mm wide lap and shoulder straps and are extremely popular
- Bolt on fixtures all round.
This range is made from 50mm webbing and comes in 4 point application. Designed for specials and track day cars where FIA homologation is not required.
We also have a specific range to suit Caterhams, Westfields and a full range for saloon car installations. This range is popular amongst the special and kit car owners.
Fully adjustable on both the lap and shoulder straps. Available in black, red, blue or silver.
Harness Type: These are part of the Corbeau Road Harness belt range.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Luke – GMax 4 Point Caterham Harness Belt unless stated otherwise.
Corbeau harness fabric choices: The following colours are available for these Corbeau harness belts. To select your colour please click the options tab above.
Corbeau Seats (LUKE): For more information regarding Corbeau seats and their range of bucket seats, racing seats and reclining sport seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Corbeau seat section. Photos provided are for illustration only and will match the vehicle specific application.
Additional Information (Where applicable): Luke Racing was launched in 1975 with the aim being to produce safety harnesses for motor sport in the traditional way. Mass production was not on the agenda. Straight stitch sewing methods only are used in their workshop in Sussex, England. Over 30 years later they are still doing it so they must be doing something right! The Luke range is very comprehensive. It covers all applications from club through to the full FIA homologated harnesses for International Motor Sport. The off road range is ideal for oval racing and grass track. They can also offer a full tailoring service and specials in limited runs.
- All types of luke harnesses Carry an “in house” serial code Tag for production history trace.
- FIA harnesses are fitted with homologation tags to each strap.
- Fully adjustable Crutch straps via 3 bar slides.
- 75mm coated, spring loaded, anti-creep strap adjusters.
- All luke harnesses are sewn using the traditional straight stitch method.
- Lost motion or box fitted to Moustache crutch strap. The Famous luke” red” handle Offers instant recognition For drivers and Emergency crews.
- 50mm coated, spring loaded, Antkreep strap adjusters (B series only)
- Double layer Load spreader pads (B series only).
- Moustache crutch straps tang offers the ultimate geometry and comfort.