These fantastic Luke GMax 4 point Westfield harness belts make a great addition to most racing seats. The G Max 4 from Luke is a road legal 4 point harness designed specifically to fit into Westfield cars. Featuring 2" wide shoulder and lap straps, 3" spreader pads are fitted to all straps which removes the necessity for separate harness pads. The G Max 4 Westfield harness comes fitted with a push button release buckle, and has clip-in shoulder strap fittings and bolt in lap strap fittings. Eyebolts and bolts supplied.
- Suitable for road use in the UK
- Westfield Specific Harness
- 2" Wide Shoulder And Lap Straps
- Load Spreader Pads On All Straps
- Push Button Release Buckle
This range is made from 50mm webbing and comes in 4 point application. Designed for specials and track day cars where FIA homologation is not required.
Fully adjustable on both the lap and shoulder straps. Supplied with easy fit snap hook system and eyebolts. Available in black, red, blue or silver.
Harness Type: These are part of the Corbeau Road Harness belt range.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Luke – GMax 4 Point Westfield Harness Belt unless stated otherwise.
Corbeau harness fabric choices: The following colours are available for these Corbeau harness belts. To select your colour please click the options tab above.
Corbeau Seats (LUKE): For more information regarding Corbeau seats and their range of bucket seats, racing seats and reclining sport seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Corbeau seat section. Photos provided are for illustration only and will match the vehicle specific application.
Additional Information (Where applicable): Luke Racing was launched in 1975 with the aim being to produce safety harnesses for motor sport in the traditional way. Mass production was not on the agenda. Straight stitch sewing methods only are used in their workshop in Sussex, England. Over 30 years later they are still doing it so they must be doing something right! The Luke range is very comprehensive. It covers all applications from club through to the full FIA homologated harnesses for International Motor Sport. The off road range is ideal for oval racing and grass track. They can also offer a full tailoring service and specials in limited runs.
- All types of luke harnesses Carry an "in house" serial code Tag for production history trace.
- FIA harnesses are fitted with homologation tags to each strap.
- Fully adjustable Crutch straps via 3 bar slides.
- 75mm coated, spring loaded, anti-creep strap adjusters.
- All luke harnesses are sewn using the traditional straight stitch method.
- All types fitted with snap hooks are supplied wtth eye bolts.
- Lost motion or box fitted to Moustache crutch strap. The Famous luke" red" handle Offers instant recognition For drivers and Emergency crews.
- 50mm coated, spring loaded, Antkreep strap adjusters (B series only)
- Full width 75mm snap hooks.
- Double layer Load spreader pads (B series only).
- Moustache crutch straps tang offers the ultimate geometry and comfort.