The Corbeau Revenge X System 1 Motorsport seat is the number one seating choice for all motorsport disciplines across the globe from Corbeau. The Revenge X features deep-sided supports, energy-absorbing foam, five slot harness facility, a two-piece thigh coil system for increased driver comfort and is tested to the FIA specification.
The Revenge X has undergone a number of design changes to ensure it remains the safest, highest quality, FIA 8855-1999 seat on the market.
The most recent redesign now includes 10mm inserts allowing the use of M10 12.9 High tensile bolts. That, combined with new energy-absorbing impact foam and improved composite layup in high-stress areas, adds up to a significant increase in overall safety.
- HANS zone on the shell allows full functionality, comfort and safe us of FHR devices.
- New high-grip material and an improved moulded foam base cushion increase the comfort and grip of this seat
- Full FIA 8855-1999 approval
- Available in Standard and Excel Sizes
- Suitable for use with 4/5/6 point harnesses
- Top Stitch upgrade – £42
- Embroidery – Driver name/Slogan/Number/Logo – £48
System 1 Gel Coat Options:
Our Gel Coat upgrade adds a further personal touch to your seat. We stock a wide variety of colours but if you have a specific colour in mind we can usually match it, providing you have the correct RAL number. This is the visible area of the shell seat under the seat trim.
Revenge System 1 Spec: Kevlar/GRP
Revenge System 3 Spec: Carbon/Kevlar
Revenge System 5 Spec: Carbon Fibre
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Corbeau Revenge Motorsport seat
FIA Approved: The Corbeau Revenge System 1 bucket seat is FIA approved for 5 years from purchase.