The TRS top-of-range Magnum Ultralite 4-point harness uses 75mm webbing and alloy adjusters – this is the best money can buy. Available as 4, 5, or 6 point for all saloon cars and in 7 colours. FIA and SFI homologated. The 4pt Magnum Ultralite Harness has smooth-running professional alluminium adjusters on the shoulder and lap straps. Snap hook fixings are fitted all round.
The Ultralite harness is very popular with endurance competitors who share a car because of the fast and easy adjustment of the alluminium adjusters. This helps save time during driver change pit stops. TRS’ lightweight 140-gram quick-release buckle is of composite construction and is attached to the right-hand lap strap on 4-point harnesses.
6-point reason why champions use TRS Harnesses:
- Immensely strong aircraft quick-release buckle
- Intercom strap on shoulder for intercom or drinks bottle
- Thumb loops for easy adjustment on lower shoulder straps
- Alloy adjusters are easy to adjust and 40 % lighter than standard steel adjuster
- Velcro sewn onto the outer lap strap enabling lap straps to stick to the seat when the driver gets into the car
- Complete kits supplied with eyebolts or 7/16 set-screws
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single TRS Magnum Ultralite 4-point harness belt.
Homologation: FIA approved 8854/98 Saloon Harness