The TRS Magnum 3″ 6 Point harness belt is a top-quality harness using 75mm webbing. Available as 4, 5, or 6 point to fit all standard saloon cars, comes complete with eye bolts and is available in 7 colours. This harness is FIA and SFI homologated with 2″ upper shoulder straps for use only with HANS device.
This harness is for drivers who prefer to use 50mm webbing where it passes over the HANS device. It has smooth-running professional steel adjusters on the shoulder straps and snap hook fixings all around and the shoulder straps can be wrapped around the roll cage if required.
Innovative features such as a securing tab for intercom cables on the shoulder strap, thumb loops on lower shoulder straps, and Velcro patches on lap straps were all pioneered by TRS and are standard on all of their competition harnesses.
5 point reason why champions use TRS Harnesses:
- Immensely strong aircraft quick-release buckle
- Intercom strap on the shoulder for intercom or drinks bottle
- Thumb loops for easy adjustment on lower shoulder straps
- Velcro is sewn onto the outer lap strap enabling lap straps to stick to the seat when the driver gets into the car
- Complete kits supplied with eyebolts or 7/16 set-screws
Homologation: FIA approved 8853-2016.