The TRS Caterham Magnum 4 Point FIA Harness Belt is a top-quality harness that uses 75mm webbing. This harness features shoulder straps sewn to the correct length, to avoid unnecessary adjusters and fabric in a tight cockpit, and lap straps which adjust by pulling down to tighten.
This Caterham-specific harness has shoulder straps that measure 50cm from the adjuster to the fixing point, a specification sheet will be required upon order before putting it into production.
5 point reason why champions use TRS Harnesses:
- Immensely strong aircraft quick-release buckle
- Intercom strap on the shoulder for intercom or drinks bottle
- Thumb loops for easy adjustment on lower shoulder straps
- Velcro is sewn onto the outer lap strap enabling lap straps to stick to the seat when the driver gets into the car
- Complete kits supplied with eyebolts or 7/16 set-screws
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single TRS Caterham Magnum 4 Point FIA Harness Belt. Prices may slightly differ depending on specifications.
Homologation: FIA 8845:98