The Sparco Master has been developed with the best materials to gain the latest FIA 8855-2021 approval. This fibreglass seat can withstand much higher impacts compared to older FIA 8855-1999 approved seats which makes the Master seat far safer. This seat uses a super strong fibre glass for its construction, resulting in a bucket seat that is much lighter than the standard seat, yet retains the strength of carbon fibre, for a price tag that is significantly lower than most carbon fibre alternatives. Shock-absorbing memory foam has been specifically placed in key areas, resulting in high levels of comfort. A non-slip material has been used on the shoulder areas to help prevent unwanted body movement, maximising driving position, and giving you the edge over the competition. This seat is compatible with all FHR and hybrid devices; with the Sparco Master also being compatible with any harness configuration.
- Super strong fibreglass shell capable of withstanding huge impacts
- Integral head protection reduces the risk of head and neck injuries
- Low seat cushion to keep the legs protected by the side bolsters
- Superb lateral support for the body
- Memory foam padding absorbs impacts for high levels of comfort with reduced fatigue
- Must be used with the correct side mounts to retain FIA approval
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Sparco Master Motorsport Fibreglass bucket seat.
FIA 8855-2021 approval (10-year homologation) must be used with the correct “Master” side mounts