Built to comply with the latest 8862-2009 specifications, this lightweight seat weighs in at only 7.5kgs – the lightest FIA 8862 seat ever produced by Sparco. Its super carbon construction material enables the seat to not only be lightweight but to be massively increased in rigidity. The manufacturing process uses much less resin during the autoclaving process leaving a much higher percentage of pure carbon in the finished shell. The ADV XT features self-extinguishing fabric ensuring you are protected in the event of an accident, and has been designed to fit in most cockpits, making it the ideal seat for cars with limited cockpit space such as GT cars.
- FIA 8862-2009 approved.
- Super carbon construction.
- Impact absorbing protection system.
- Fully FHR device compatible for use in professional motorsport.
- The ADV XT features self-extinguishing fabric.
- Perfect seat for cockpits with restricted internal space such as GT cars.
- 10 year homologation.
- IA(impact absorbing) protection system offers better protection in the event of any high-impact collision.
Pricing – this is for one Sparco ADV XT Carbon Fibre Seat.
Shell Construction – The Sparco ADV XT has a Carbon shell.
FIA approved when used with side frame 0049605 (please ask for details)