The Sparco ADV Prime 8862 seat has been designed to meet driver’s needs, the seat provides excellent all-round comfort and protection from impacts at any angle. A low base cushion allows the legs to be wholly protected by the side bolsters while also offering increased lateral support. The ADV Prime 8862 seat also features non-slip material on the shoulder areas, keeping the driver planted in the seat by reducing the amount of upper body movement. Sparco has designed this seat to be compatible with all FHR and hybrid devices; with harness slots too, allowing any harness configuration to be used.
Made from new generation carbon fibre.
- Developed to meet the high demands of M-Sport rally team
- Integral lateral head protection reduces the risk of injuries
- High levels of impact protection from any angle
- Lightweight and super strong carbon fibre shell
- Comfortable with excellent levels of support
- Must be used with the correct side mounts to retain FIA approval.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Sparco ADV Prime Motorsport Carbon bucket seat.
FIA 8862-2009 approved (when used with ADV Prime side mounts)