The Reverie Mulsanne C Twin Skin seat is a lightweight yet stiff fixed back seat made from Carbon fibre. This seat features a twin skin Carbon shell with a Polished Carbon Fibre frame and has been designed to provide increased support to the leg and kidney areas as well as offer protection to the head and neck. The harness slots have been specially designed to allow for the use of head & neck support safety restraint systems if required. This extremely light and rigid seat is non-FIA approved, making it ideal for track days and everyday road use.
Reverie are the carbon specialists and these handmade, carbon seats will be up to the same exacting quality standards as the rest of the range but at a price that is accessible to all.
- Drop in replacement for seats in the Lotus Elise, 340R, Exige, & Vauxhall VX220/Opel Speedster.
- Fitment in other cars via fixed seat subframes or 340R subframes.
- Universal fitment 288mm side hole centers.
- Fully Trimmed weight 2.9kg.
- Suited for narrow-bodied cars such as Caterham and Westfields.
- Ideal for track days.
- Non-FIA approved.
A: External max width at shoulder = 470
B: Seat bottom to mid shoulder = 630
C: External max width at base = 405
D: Inside max width at hips = 325
E: Max height = 920
F: Base length (approx) = 450
G: Back inclination (degrees) = 75