The Ultima Pro 6 Point FIA Racing Harness S3036 is a top-of-the-range racing harness manufactured by Corbeau to ensure drivers have maximum protection whilst racing, whilst also remaining comfortable. The Ultima Pro S3036 uses the latest lightweight webbing, coupled with lightweight aluminium adjusters and a magnesium alloy release box, with a newly designed tang guide, giving the driver assured positioning to insert the shoulder straps correctly the first time. Corbeau has specially chosen these cutting-edge components for this model to provide significant weight saving when compared to other harnesses provided by competitors. The Ultima-Pro S3036 is available in a choice of three colours; Blue, black, and red, and comes with 6-point fixings. Corbeau has used a traditional lap strap with 75mm webbing combined with 75mm webbing in the shoulders, providing excellent levels of comfort when paired with an FHR device.
- FIA 8853-2016 Approved
- Multiple Colour Options
- 3″ Webbing specifically for FHR device use
- Ultra lightweight Webbing
- Magnesium Alloy Buckle
Harness Type: These are part of the Corbeau Motorsport Harness Range
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Corbeau Ultima Pro 6 Point FIA Racing Harness S3036 Belt
Corbeau Seats (LUKE): For more information regarding Corbeau seats and their range of bucket seats, racing seats and reclining sport seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Corbeau seat section.
Additional Information (Where applicable): Luke Racing was launched in 1975 with the aim being to produce safety harnesses for motorsport in the traditional way. Mass production was not on the agenda. Straight stitch sewing methods only are used in their workshop in Sussex, England. Over 30 years later they are still doing it so they must be doing something right! The Luke range is very comprehensive. It covers all applications from club through to the full FIA homologated harnesses for International Motor Sport. The off-road range is ideal for oval racing and grass track. They can also offer a full tailoring service and specials in limited runs.
- All types of Luke harnesses Carry an “in-house” serial code Tag for production history trace.
- FIA harnesses are fitted with homologation tags on each strap.
- Fully adjustable Crutch straps via 3 bar slides.
- 75mm coated, spring-loaded, anti-creep strap adjusters.
- All Luke harnesses are sewn using the traditional straight stitch method.
- All types fitted with snap hooks are supplied with eye bolts.
- Lost motion or box fitted to Moustache crutch strap. The Famous luke” red” handle Offers instant recognition For drivers and Emergency crews.
- 50mm coated, spring loaded, Antkreep strap adjusters (B series only)
- Full-width 75mm snap hooks.
- Double-layer Load spreader pads (B series only).
- Moustache crutch straps tang offers the ultimate geometry and comfort.