TRS top-of-range Magnum Ultralite 6-point harness uses 75mm webbing and alloy adjusters – this is the best money can buy. Available as a 4 or 6-point harness, suitable for all saloon cars, available in 7 colours; and comes FIA and SFI homologated.
The Ultralite harness is very popular with endurance competitors who share a car because of the fast and easy adjustment of the aluminium adjusters, helping to save time during driver change pit stops. TRS’ lightweight 140-gram quick-release buckle is of composite construction and is attached to the crutch strap on 6-point harnesses. Innovative features such as a securing tab for intercom cables on the shoulder strap, thumb loops on lower shoulder straps, and Velcro patches on lap straps were all pioneered by TRS and are standard on all of their competition harnesses.
6-point reason why champions use TRS Harnesses:
- Immensely strong aircraft quick-release buckle
- Strap on the shoulder for intercom or drinks bottle
- Thumb loops for easy adjustment on lower shoulder straps
- Alloy adjusters are easy to adjust and 40 % lighter than standard steel adjusters
- Velcro sewn onto the outer lap strap enabling lap straps to stick to the seat when the driver gets into the car
- Complete kits supplied with eyebolts or 7/16 set-screws
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single TRS Magnum Ultralite 6-point harness belt.
Homologation: FIA approved 8853-2016.