The Sparco ADV XT GF fiberglass motorsport seat complies with the latest 8862-2009 specifications. This seat is made from a light composite material with an attractive and modern design, featuring a two-piece thigh cushion for maximum comfort. This seat has been designed to allow for all harness configurations, being compatible with 4, 5, and 6-point harnesses. The ADV XT GF must be used alongside the correct side mounts in order to retain its FIA approval.
- FIA 8862-2009 approved – 10-year FIA approval
- Impact-absorbing protection system.
- Fully FHR device compatible for use in professional motorsport.
- Head protection to reduce injuries
- Sparco’s new non-slip fabric on the base and shoulders provides grip into the seat.
- Trimmed in flame-retardant, self-extinguishing material
- Lateral M12 fixtures, 290mm spacing.
Pricing – Pricing is for one Sparco ADV XT GF Composite Seat.
FIA 8862-2009 approved – 10-year FIA approval (must be used with the correct ADV side mounts)