The Sparco ADV Prime Pad 8862 seat is essentially an updated and modernised version of the original model, the Prime 8862 seat. This seat retains all the same features as the original, whilst including new design features such as the inclusion of high absorbing cushions, a low base cushion, and anti-slip material used on the shoulder areas, making this seat ideal for endurance or very rough rallies. The ADV Prime Pad 8862 is compatible with all FHR and hybrid devices; with harness slots that can accommodate all harness configurations.
- Impact protection from any angle
- High energy impact absorbing pads
- Lightweight and strong carbon fibre shell
- Integral lateral head protection
- Must be used with the correct side mounts to retain FIA approval
FIA 8882-2009 approved but must be used with the correct ADV side mounts
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Sparco ADV Prime Pad 8862 Seat.
Shell Construction: The Sparco ADV Prime Pad 8862 seat has a Carbon fibre shell.