The Matrix competition seat has been developed to comply with the latest FIA 8855-2021 regulations, meaning you can be assured that you have a strong and safe seat. The Matrix seat is constructed using fibreglass, allowing you to have the strength and safety of a carbon fibre seat for a much lower price tag. This model is also compatible for use with all FHR (HANS) and hybrid devices, aswell as any harness configuration, making the Matrix ideal for most Motorsport disciplines. The seat must be used with the correct side mounts for FIA approval.
- Includes the unique honeycomb matrix technology
- Strong shell able to withstand lateral impact of up to 42g
- Excellent lateral support
- Closed in head support for improved protection
- Can fit into smaller cockpits
Pricing – Pricing is for one Sparco Matrix Fibreglass seat.
FIA 8855-2021 approval (10 year homologation).