The General Harness Range is designed for use in generic and specialist applications, manufactured to suit your specific needs, whether it be for everyday use, motorsport, show cars, or even aerospace application. Corbeau (Luke) has designed three versions of this harness; 2, 3, and 4-point versions of the GHR Harness. All harnesses in this range are constructed using the same high-quality materials and components, and feature certificated webbing, making these harnesses suitable for use in FIA-exclusive events. The GHR range uses the same buckle that can be found in most road cars, ensuring ease of use. The Luke GHR 3 Point Harness comes with 50mm shoulder and lap straps and is available in a wide range of colour options.
- FIA Approved
- Fully Adjustable
- Easy Fitment
- Road Legal
- 50mm Shoulder and Laps
- Supplied with Snap Hook and Eyebolt Fixings
Harness Type: These are part of the Corbeau Motorsport Harness Range
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single LUKE GHR 3 Point Harness
Corbeau Seats (LUKE): For more information regarding Corbeau seats and their range of bucket seats, racing seats and reclining sport seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Corbeau seat section.
Additional Information (Where applicable): Luke Racing was launched in 1975 with the aim being to produce safety harnesses for motorsport in the traditional way. Mass production was not on the agenda. Straight stitch sewing methods only are used in their workshop in Sussex, England. Over 30 years later they are still doing it so they must be doing something right! The Luke range is very comprehensive. It covers all applications from club through to the full FIA homologated harnesses for International Motor Sport. The off-road range is ideal for oval racing and grass track. They can also offer a full tailoring service and specials in limited runs.
- All types of Luke harnesses Carry an “in-house” serial code Tag for production history trace.
- FIA harnesses are fitted with homologation tags on each strap.
- Fully adjustable Crutch straps via 3 bar slides.
- 75mm coated, spring-loaded, anti-creep strap adjusters.
- All Luke harnesses are sewn using the traditional straight stitch method.
- All types fitted with snap hooks are supplied with eye bolts.
- Lost motion or box fitted to Moustache crutch strap. The Famous luke” red” handle Offers instant recognition For drivers and Emergency crews.
- 50mm coated, spring loaded, Antkreep strap adjusters (B series only)
- Full-width 75mm snap hooks.
- Double-layer Load spreader pads (B series only).
- Moustache crutch straps tang offers the ultimate geometry and comfort.