These sliding runner kits are part of our speed+ service. The price is for a pair of Sparco Seat Sliding Runner Kits. These are in stock and available in-store for immediate collection or dispatch.
Sparco seat sliding runners are made to fit Sparco seats directly and to allow sliding movement backward and forwards.
These are suitable for fitment to:
- Corbeau base-mounted bucket seats
- Corbeau base-mounted reclining sports seats
- Sparco base-mounted bucket seats
- Sparco base-mounted reclining sports seats
- OMP base-mounted bucket seats
- OMP base-mounted reclining seats
- + Any other base-mounted seat with a width of a 345mm
Pricing: Product pricing is for 2 Sparco sliding runners. (fits 2 seats)
These are mainly used by people fitting seats into kit cars or wanting to fit seats into road cars and adapt them to fit their original subframes and equipment.
If the runners are used with seats made by other manufacturers correct fitment can not be guaranteed. These are made to work with Sparco Seats.
These runners will only fit base mountable bucket seats and reclining sport seats. They will not fit side-mounted seats.
These are not car specific, we recommend the professional fitment of all subframe equipment.
Not FIA-approved for competition use.