The Sparco Evo QRT Motorsport seat is the latest iteration of one of Sparco’s best-selling seats, the Evo. The shells are now manufactured with Sparco’s groundbreaking new QRT (Quick Resin Tech) process. This new process has reduced the weight by 3kg per seat while not compromising on Safety or support with the Sparco Evo QRT now coming in at just 6.8kg.
- Fully waterproof cover
- Non-slip material in strategic areas reduce body movement for better comfort and safety
- Standard (Evo) or Evo L and Evo XL sizes to accommodate a wider range of drivers
- QRT manufacturing for a much lighter seat
- Designed specially for a free driving position, even in extreme competition conditions. The special shape of the shell has given increased rigidity for excellent driving sensibility while keeping the weight extremely low.
- No-slip fabric on shoulders and base cushion for better comfort and grip
- Single-piece low front leg cushion
- Side Mounted seat
- FIA 8855-1999 Approved
Shell Construction: The Sparco Evo Bucket seat has a fibreglass QRT shell
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Sparco Evo QRT X Motorsport seat.
Weight: The Sparco Evo QRT X Bucket seat is 6.8kg in weight.
FIA Approved: The Sparco EVO QRT X bucket seat is FIA 8855-1999 approved for 5 years from purchase.