Information: A key feature of the Recaro office chair is the highly engineered support structure. This foundation provides billet steel support for ergonomic perfection. The Recaro backrest is designed to hold you in place while forming to the natural "S-Curve" of your spine. Literally, millions of dollars in research, design and engineering have been heavily invested by Recaro to develop these premium products featured in the world's finest automobiles such as Porsche, BMW, Aston Martin, Mercedes Benz, Audi and Lamborghini.
The Recaro Specialist S, its short seat cushion featuring less pronounced side support, combined with a comfortable and supportive backrest is particularly suitable for small to medium-sized persons.
Product Features: (headrest features do not apply to 1 piece seats)
- The Recaro "Trademark Feel" anatomically formed seat cushions promote healthy seating positions and prevent slipping off the chair. The chair will hold you in place supporting the natural S-curve of you back. No other brand can match this feel.
- Preformed seat back contour for ergonomically correct support
- Lumbar support, which can be individually upholstered, relieves stress on your spine
- Fully upholstered headrest, adjustable for height and tilt providing optimised crash protection
- Backrest tilt-forward release on both sides for easier operation
- Recaro Specialist: pre-shaped side bolsters offering great support
- Manual seat back adjustment: the correct position at all times
Extra large (29") polished cast aluminum , 5-star base is extremely strong and stylish. Rated for 24-hour use.
- Synchronized knee-tilt mechanism with individual weight adjustment for active or passive sitting positions.
- Extendable seat cushion (2.5" range) provides improved support for the thighs and relieves muscle tension.
- Extra strong gas pressure spring for infinitely variable height adjustment .
- Castors available for either carpeted or hard floors.
- User Stature: 5' 8" to 6' 4".
- Maximum User Weight: 275 lbs.
- Many trim options available including all black leather and 2-tone combinations of leather and/or suede.
Recaro seat type: The Recaro Specialist S is part of the Recaro Officeline range.
Harness Slots/Belt Guide: These are generally not added to the OFFICELINE range of Recaro seats, but can be requested.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Recaro Specialist S Reclining seat with an office seat base and all parts required for assembly.
Seat Adjustments: These Recaro sport seats have a built in reclining mechanism to allow a backwards and forwards tilting movement.
Recaro Office Seat Base Unit: This Recaro office seat base unit is fully height adjustable with a lever on the right hand side. All of our Recaro office sport seats are supplied with height adjustable units to provide more flexibility.
Weight: Information not provided by the manufacturer
Recaro Seats: For more information regarding Recaro seats and their range of bucket seats, racing seats and reclining sport seats and office seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Recaro seat section.