The Recaro P1300 GT LW is the next evolutionary step in Recaro head restraint seats. In their pursuit of optimising the entire production process, they have made further improvements on the already market-leading Recaro P1300 GT (Which is still available). The combination of low weight, maximum safety, and individual support makes the Recaro P1300 GT LW utterly unique.
Despite the decreased weight of the sat, this racing shell meets FIA standard 8862-2009 for “Advanced Racing Seats” and can be adjusted fore-aft thanks to the matching flexible side-mount. The interchangeable pads in 3 sizes and flexible side-mount provide a maximum of individual fitting possibilities. This seat is ideally suited for racing applications with frequent and fast driver changeovers.
FIA 8862-2009 approved
The Recaro P1300 GT LW is homologated for use in GT and touring car sports.
- Anatomical Seat Contour
- 3 sizes of pads (S for drivers of a smaller built, M for the medium build, and L for drivers of a large built)
- Flexible side mount (fore-aft adjustment for preferred sitting position)
- Seat shell made of carbon (CFRP)
- Advanced Racing Seat (FIA 8862-2009)
- Shock-absorbant foam
- FIA approval for 10 years
- Suitable for 4-, 5- or 6-point harnesses