The Driftworks Imola is a lightweight, high-quality bucket seat with a composite construction. This racing seat features deep sides which help to keep you in the perfect driving position; shallower than their other seats, the Imola makes getting in and out of the seat easier. This fully FIA-approved bucket seat provides excellent ergonomic support, with this seat built with very strict levels of quality control, you will have a seat that provides top-of-the-range comfort. The Imola is compatible for use with 3, 4, 5, or 6-point harnesses; fully HANS-compatible. This seat comes fully upholstered in a highly breathable black rock fabric, keeping the driver cool, reducing perspiration, and helping to keep the Imola fresher for longer. Finished with detailed orange stitching and high-quality embroidered Driftworks logos.
- Fixed back competition seat
- Full composite construction lightweight shell
- Suede Tec grip system on cushions and wear patches
- Maximum side impact protection for upper and lower body
- Hans compatible head restraint
- Suitable for all competition use
- Full 5/6 point harness facility
- Fitted with side mounts
Shell Construction: These seats are available in GRP fibreglass
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Driftworks Imola Style Bucket seat.
FIA Approved: The Driftworks Imola Style is FIA 8855-1999 Approved