The Pro-Series X is the preferred choice of motorsport teams and enthusiasts worldwide where space is at a premium and a complete head protection seat may not be easily installed.
The Pro-Series X is a new design improving safety, style and comfort to make Corbeau’s best seat without head protection even better!
Featuring core DNA from the flagship Revenge X, the same subtle detail changes in design have been applied along with the following FIA re-homologation changes:
- Improved Composite lay up in high-stress areas increasing stiffness
- Bespoke designed inserts using 10mm 12.9 cap head bolt fixings
- Improved head protection zone to ensure full functionality safe use of FHR devices
- Improved energy-absorbing impact foam
- Technically improved moulded foam base cushion with split front leg cushion for unrestricted leg support
- New cover design with high grip material
Now available with Corbeau’s new Elite Trim Design. Completely bespoke covers and gel coating for the ultimate Motorsport style.
Our Gel Coat upgrade adds a further personal touch to your seat. We stock a wide variety of colours but if you have a specific colour in mind we can usually match it, providing you have the correct RAL number.
- FIA 8855-1999
- FIA Homologated
- HANS Zone for Additional Comfort
- 3 Composite Options
- 2 Width Options
- Vinyl Trim Options for Off-Road
Big and tall recommendation: We recommend this seat for drivers with a larger than average body type. This is suitable for drivers up to a 36″-38″ waist.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Corbeau Pro Series System 1 XL Motorsport seat.
System 1 Gel Coat Options: These Corbeau Pro Series System 1 seat are available with coloured gel coats. This is the visible area of the shell seat under the seat trim.
Corbeau Pro Series Motorsport seat is now in-store: Come and check out this seat and take a sit in the Pro Series to see just how comfortable and supportive this seat is.