The EUROSTER II is an ergonomically designed comfort seat made with rich luxurious faux-suede fabric seats, perfect for long drives. The seats are slip-resistant, helping to maintain optimum driving position, and allowing you to drive for longer without being in discomfort or becoming fatigued. The EUROSTER II is an ideal choice for those purchasing their first sport seat as it fits most types of cars from wagons and minivans to highway TOYOTA Hi-Ace 200 lines.
The EUROSTER II CRUZ is an adaptation of the EUROSTER II reclining sports seat, with the CRUZ being designed to allow for the attachment of armrests if required. The armrests are sold separately but once bought, can be easily installed through the main shaft attached to it. When the armrests are not attached, the screw parts are covered with caps, preventing any cuts, and protecting the screw parts from damage.
The Bride EUROSTER II CRUZ is available in black, charcoal grey, red, and graduation themes with a seat heater version also available for an additional cost.
- Ergonomic design.
- Makes long drives comfortable and enjoyable.
- Optional seat heater features 2 stages of temperature control.
- The seat heater is easily connected to the cigar socket (only for 12v cars).
- High-class faux-suede fabric is used for shoulder and knee support parts for increased support.
- The Centre of the seat features mesh, excellent for ventilation.
- Seat is threaded to enable easy installation of armrests if required (sold separately).
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Bride EUROSTER II CRUZ Reclining Sport Seat
Approval: Not FIA Approved