TRS Magnum 6 Point Superlite FIA harness belt is a top-of-the-range Magnum harness that uses 75mm webbing and alloy adjusters on the shoulders only. Available as 4 or 6 point for all saloon cars and in 7 colours; and is FIA homologated. The 6-point Magnum Superlite harness has steel anti-creep adjusters on the lap straps and smooth-running professional aluminium adjusters on the shoulder straps, and snap hook fixings are fitted all round.
TRS’ lightweight 140-gram quick-release buckle is of composite construction and is attached to the crutch strap on 6-point harnesses. Innovative features such as a securing tab for intercom cables on the shoulder strap, thumb loops on lower shoulder straps, and Velcro patches on lap straps were all pioneered by TRS and are standard on all of their competition harnesses.
6-point reason why champions use TRS Harnesses:
- Immensely strong aircraft quick-release buckle
- Intercom strap on the shoulder for intercom or drinks bottle
- Thumb loops for easy adjustment on lower shoulder straps
- Alloy adjusters are easy to adjust and 40 % lighter than standard steel adjuster
- Velcro is sewn onto the outer lap strap enabling lap straps to stick to the seat when the driver gets into the car
- Complete kits supplied with eyebolts or 7/16 set-screws
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single TRS 6-point Magnum Superlite FIA harness belt.
Homologation: FIA approved 8853-2016.