The Sparco Pro 2000 QRT has been redesigned in 2020 with Sparco’s new QRT technology! his seat has excellent side support featuring 2 additional kidney support cushions.
With it’s new design, the previous designed Sparco Pro 2000 also won the British Touring Car Championship with John Cleland and Vauxhall. The shell is extremely light-weight but rigid enough to stand up to any test. Other key features include excellent lateral grip on the whole body, and special adjustable lateral lumbar supports.
- New QRT Design for 2020!
- Featuring Sparco’s QRT Technology.
- No-slip fabric on shoulders and base cushion
- Backrest with 2 lumbar supports and slim design cushion
- Mounting Points on the base and side of seats
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Sparco Pro 2000 QRT Motorsport bucket seat.
- Homologation: FIA 8855-1999
- Material: QRT
- Non-slip fabric for shoulder and seat restraint
- Lateral kidney supports
- Fixed using M8 lateral fastenings with 290 mm spacing.
- Fixed using bottom connectors directly on the bases.
- Weight: 8kg