Showcasing a unique shell design with an innovative Spine, designed to reduce the weight of the seat, the Sabelt Spine stands out from the crowd. This seat features deep bucketed sides and large wrap-around shoulder and head support that all provide excellent lateral support and safety. High-density foam pads on the inside of the seat offer additional support and comfort, and help to reduce fatigue allowing you to drive for longer at a high level. The Sabelt Spine has five harness slots, it’s suitable for 3, 4, 5, and 6-point harness belts.
Built-in Italy by Sabelt, this seat has the following features:
- Removable pad system to provide a more tailored, comfortable fit.
- 6 harness slots.
- Pads are available in different sizes to suit different-sized drivers
- head protection to reduce the risk of injury
- HANS compatible.
- FIA Approved 8855-2021.
- Available with this seat are belt guides for a 4-, 5- or 6-point belt.
- 11.5Kg Total weight
- Fibreglass Gelcoat Shell
- High Side protection
- Available in Medium, Large, and X-Large
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Sabelt Spine Fibreglass FIA-approved bucket seat.
FIA Approved: FIA 8855-2021 (When used in conjunction with “Sabelt High Strength Mounts” (RFST0051) – Coming soon)