Real Essential seats are made by positioning the driver on a liner filled with micro poly-beads and a slow cure resin. The kits are designed to allow the driver to ensure the optimum seating position is achieved by displacing the beads and resin mix (mix features black pigment to ensure best results) in the liner. Mixing the kit is a straightforward process of using the mixing bottle (included) for optimum results. Curing is achieved by applying a vacuum via an attached valve (using a Vacuum Pump And Hose, see Accessories), allowing the liner to be formed to the desired profile and shape, which is then maintained throughout the curing process.
Designed to work in situations where only partial infill may be required such as Historic Single Seaters.
- Complete Kit For DIY Manufacture
- Makes A Seat That Fits You Perfectly
- Curing Is Achieved By Applying A Vacuum
- Gives Increased Comfort, Safety And Durability
- Comes Complete With Full Instructions
Race proven poly-bead seat resin kits include the following:
- Black colour pigment to ensure confidence when mixing the resin with beads
- Resin and hardener semkit (mixing bottle) which is simpler, cleaner and easier to use
- Fire retardant, anti-bacterial brushed nylon fabric and spray adhesive for covering seat insert
Although preparation and curing time is longer than 2-part foam, the advantages are well worth it! Users have time to test various seating positions before adding the resin to ensure they achieve the best seating position which can then be replicated once the resin is added and mixed. These seat infills offer increased comfort, safety, and durability.