This Caged Laser roll cage is designed to fit your Honda Civic 4th Gen (EF). These cages are designed to provide a massive upgrade in the safety and strength/rigidity of your vehicle allowing you to drive the car to the next level. Caged laser use precision welding techniques and materials sourced around the world in order to achieve authentic representation of modern, lightweight MSA approved roll bars and cages.
All roll cages come ready welded and powder-coated black therefore you only need to weld mounting boxes (supplied) to the car for the roll cage to bolt onto.
- Front legs running in front of the dash
- Screen rail
- Main hoop
- Backstay with cross
- Harness bar
- Single door bars
- All mounting boxes
CDS vs T45 Material Specifications:
- T45 (High Tensile Carbon Manganese Steel) has a tensile strength of around 700N/mm2, this is 2/3 higher than CDS (Cold Drawn Seamless Carbon Steel).
- The minimum yield strength of T45 (620N/mm2) is almost double that of CDS. This is the point at which the metal begins to deform.
- Due to the higher strength of T45 cages can be made to the same strength but with thinner wall tubing and thus saving weight.
- T45 is generally used it high-end motorsport and by professional teams due to the additional costs.
Image of the cage is for illustration purposes to show specification only, the actual cage may differ – please refer to the description for accurate product summary. Secondary images are also for illustration so show additional options that may be available from the selection menu. For further advice, please contact us in advance of your order.