Sparco seat sliding runners are made to fit Sparco seats directly and to allow sliding movement backwards and forwards.
These are suitable for fitment to:
- Corbeau base mounted bucket seats
- Corbeau base mounted reclining sport seats
- Sparco base mounted bucket seats
- Sparco base mounted reclining sport seats
- OMP base mounted bucket seats
- OMP base mounted reclining seats
- + Any other base mounted seat with a width of an 345mm
Pricing: Product pricing is for 1 Sparco sliding runner. (fits 1 seat)
These are mainly used by people fitting seats into kit cars or wanting to fit seats into road cars and adapt them to fit their original sub frames and equipment.
If the runners are used with seats made by other manufacturers correct fitment can not be gaurenteed. These are made to work with Sparco Seats.
These runners will only fit base mountable bucket seats and reclining sport seats. They will not fit side mounted seats.
These are not car specific, we recommend professional fitment of all subframe equipment.
Not FIA approved for competition use.