The Sparco Evo QRT Motorsport seat. This is the latest iteration of one of Sparco’s best selling seats the Sparco Evo. The shells are now manufactured with Sparco’s groundbreaking new QRT (Quick Resin Tech) process. This new process has reduced the weight by 3kg per seat while not compromising on Safety or support. The Sparco Evo QRT now comes in at just 6.8kg.
- QRT manufacturing for a much lighter seat
- Designed specially for a free driving position, even in extreme competition conditions. The special shape of the shell has given increased rigidity for excellent driving sensibility while keeping the weight extremely low.
- No-slip fabric on shoulders and base cushion for better comfort and grip
- Single-piece low front leg cushion
- Side Mounted seat
- FIA 8855-1999 approved
Shell Construction: The Sparco Evo Bucket seat has a fibreglass QRT shell
Trim Upgrade: We are able to offer upgraded trim options to this Sparco seat, we can upgrade the central removable cushions to diamond stitched suede for additional comfort, feel and design. The white diamond stitching will cover the backrest and base cushion. For more information please contact us.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Sparco Evo QRT Motorsport seat.
Sparco Evo QRT = Size M = Good for 30″ – 34″ waist
Sparco Evo II QRT = Size L= Good for 32″ – 36″ waist
Weight: The Sparco Evo QRT Bucket seat is 6.8kg in weight.
FIA Approved: The Sparco EVO QRT bucket seat is FIA 8855-1999 approved for 5 years from purchase. More details about FIA approved bucket seats can be found following this link.
Sparco Seats: For more information regarding Sparco seats and their range of bucket seats, racing seats and reclining sport seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Sparco seat section.
Evo QRT Seat
- A= 60cm / B= 61cm / C= 50cm / D= 46cm / E= 89cm / F= 46cm
- Weight = 8.4 Kg