OMP AB/106/… A series roll cages are multi-point weld in chromoly (25CRM04) roll bars, reduced weight and improved rigidity compared with steel bolt in roll bars. Supplied partially assembled to facilitate and reduce installation costs. They include feet brackets to weld onto the chassis floor but do not include any fitting bolts. Supplied in bare metal ready to be painted.
- OMP Part Number: AB/106/223A
- Version: 3 DOORS inc GSI TURBO
- Make: VAUXHALL
- Year: 98-
- Model: ASTRA G MK4
- Homologation: RAC/MSA
- Number of fixing points: MULTI-POINT
- Material: CR-MO (Chrome Molybdenum)
- Weight (kgs): 42. 5
- Fitting kit supplied: YES
- Feature codes: A1BCDEFGH2JLKQ
- Brand: OMP
Important Information about OMP Roll Cage "FEATURE CODES"
OMP have a wide variety of codes that are used to describe the specific features of each roll cage.
The codes are stated in the specification above. For example, a feature code A2SX would mean that roll cage has the following features:
- A2 = Single Door Reinforcements
- S = Sleeve Connecting Tubes
- X = Diagonal on Rear Arm.
To see the features of this roll cage simply click the link below to view the OMP feature code diagrams.
Image of the cage is for illustration purposes to show specification only, actual cage may differ – please refer to description for accurate product summary.