The Corbeau Sprint X is the entry-level competition shell seat which was newly introduced in 2018 with new homologation and improved the overall design, taking technical aspects and driver enhancements from their top of the range seats:
- New composite lay up in high stress arear increasing stiffness
- Improved rear head support allowing FHR compatibility
- Improved energy-absorbing impact foam
- New technology improved moulded foam base cushion, with split thigh roll for improved and unrestricted leg support
- New cover design with high grip textured material in key areas
The Sprint utilises a five slot harness facility and a re-designed cushion set to optimize driver comfort and safety. The Gel Coat upgrade adds a personal touch to your seat. We stock a wide variety of colours but if you have a specific colour in mind we can usually match it, providing you have the correct RAL number.
- FIA 8855-1999
- Compatible with 4/5/6 Point Harnesses
- Compatible with HANS® Device
- M10 Bolt fixings.
Corbeau seat type: The Corbeau Sprint is part of the Corbeau Motorsport range.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Corbeau Sprint System 1 Motorsport seat.
FIA Approved: The Corbeau Sprint System 1 bucket seat is FIA approved for 5 years from purchase. More details about FIA approved bucket seats can be found following this link.
Corbeau Seats: For more information regarding Corbeau seats and their range of bucket seats, racing seats and reclining sport seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Corbeau seat section.