The Corbeau Club Sport seat is a new seat developed by the design technicians at Corbeau HQ. We have been asked time and time again for a budget, lightweight composite seat that you could bolt straight into your car, well Corbeau listened and this is what came out of the mould. A GRP Composite shell based on their previous Pro-Sport Seat trimmed in the latest breathable jacquard material featuring suede anti-wear patches. The Club Sport is best suited for track days and non-FIA events; they also feature 5 harness slots to suit 4, 5 or 6 point harnesses. This seat comes equipped with its own steel side mounts and double locking runners as a complete kit ready to bolt down and jump in the driving seat.
- Both sizes are now out of stock.
- We are awaiting confirmation of when new stock will become available.
You wanted an entry level, composite bucket seat, which is suitable for use in road cars and track day toys, without the heft price tag that comes with full FIA accreditation. The new Club Sport fills this void perfectly as it employs the same advanced construction techniques as the Corbeau competition spec motorsport seats and comes complete with side mounts and sliding runners to aid installation.
- Excellent Value For Money
- GRP Composite Shell Construction
- Side mounted
- Available in Standard or Excel size
- Use With 4, 5 Or 6 Point Harnesses
- Comes with Steel side mounts and double locking runners
- Not FIA approved or ECE approved*
- (materials are not UV protected like FIA alternatives)
- All bolt holes have a +/- 10mm tolerance when removed from supplied equipment
- The primary image showing the larger 2018 harness slots is the current design.
- All additional images are to show the shape of the seat installed in various customer cars.