Information: This Cobra Monaco Pro Vinyl Motorsport Bucket seat is one of Cobra’s latest designs. The Monaco Pro is the culmination of Cobra’s many years invested in determining the safest and most effective way to produce an FIA approved seat in steel. The Monaco is based around a fully steel plated design, for both outright strength and incredible rigidity. The added benefits of full plating gives intrusion protection without compromising weight. Now with side mounted facility and body cooling Spacer fabric, the Monaco sets the standard in steel framed FIA compliant seating.
These also sport a dual fitment specification. This allows you to use them as base mounted seats OR side mounted seats for flexibility.
- Fixed back competition/fast road bucket seat
- Full steel construction with solid back and base for intrusion protection
- Deep sided bucketed support
- Integral headpad and shoulder supports
- Full 5/6 point harness facility
- Anti submarine device
- Additional side impact protection
- Solid Race embroidered badge in Silver on headpad
- Base and side mounted
- Road use – use Cobra tailored subframes
- Road use – specialist professional installation required
Cobra Monaco Pro V Features: This seat is a version on the Cobra Monaco Pro but produced with a one piece heavy duty vinyl cover for more hardwearing requirements.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Cobra Monaco V Bucket seat.
Weight: 11.4kg per Cobra Monaco Pro V Bucket Seat
Cobra Seats: For more information regarding Cobra seats and their range of bucket seats, racing seats and reclining sport seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Cobra seat section.
FIA Approved: The Cobra Monaco Pro V bucket seat is FIA approved for 5 years from purchase. More details about FIA approved bucket seats can be found following this link.