The Cobra Stuttgart Reclining Seat is a classic recliner in every sense of the word, structured around a modern day, fully tested and approved frame that both reclines and tilts forward for easy access to the rear of the vehicle. The Stuttgart is reminiscent of early Classic 911s with period styling features and original upholstery but would look at home in almost any classic sports car.
- A classic recliner designed around cars of the late 60's and early 70's.
- At home in most British, Italian and German Sports Cars.
- Styling is reserved and modest, with slimmer cushions which maximise cockpit room.
- Bolstering is minimal but supportive, providing good comfort for larger people while keeping a sporty feel.
- Authentic period styling is built on internal framework which is tested and approved to latest standards with dual recline hand wheels and a tilt forward facility.
- Available in period trims including vinyl surrounds with piping, basket weave, corduroy and hounds-tooth centres and a classic styled adjustable head restraint.
Cobra Stuttgart as seen in-store: We have the Cobra Stuttgart in-store and on display for viewing along with the entire Cobra range.
We recommend coming and having a look at this seat as it really does tick all the boxes for someone after a classic recliner with a Porsche styling.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Cobra Stuttgart Reclining seat.
Weight: Approx 13.2KG +/- 750 grams
Cobra Seats: For more information regarding Cobra seats and their range of bucket seats, racing seats and reclining sport seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Cobra seat section.