Information: Based upon the best selling Cobra Roadster SS, the Cobra Roadster SR sibling improves upon lateral location where space allows and gives a more upright and involved driving position. It also benefits from a deeper location in the torso area whilst remaining surprisingly comfortable for long distance travelling. These Roadster SR seats are so comfortable and we recommend them so much that we have one available in-store for viewing and testing and we do recommend visiting us to test this seat.
- Narrow fixed back traditional bucket seat
- Traditional fixed back bucket seat for fast road use
- More upright than the SS for restricted depth applications
- Deeper bucketed than SS for more lateral support
- Ideally suited to 'Cobra' replica vehicles and similar classics
- Retro compact styling
- Rigid tubular steel construction with integrated suspension unit
- Low base cushion for maximum head and legroom
- Curved profiled back to maximise cockpit space
Base Cushion: At no extra cost this seat can come with a removable centre base cushion allowing you to access the bolt points of the seat for easy fitting
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Cobra Roadster SR Bucket seat.
Weight: 7.2kg per Cobra Roadster SR seat
Cobra Seats: For more information regarding Cobra seats and their range of bucket seats, racing seats and reclining sport seats including delivery times, material and fabric options and manufacturer details please follow this link to our dedicated Cobra seat section.
Cobra Roadster SR in-store: These seats are available and in-store for viewing and testing, ring now to bok an appointment
Cobra Roadster SR Dimensions:
Cobra Historic brochure PDF: Click to download the official Cobra information and brochure