Based upon the best selling Cobra Roadster SS, the Cobra PS sibling improves upon lateral location where space allows and gives a more upright and involved driving position. It also benefits from a deeper location in the torso area whilst remaining surprisingly comfortable for long-distance traveling.
- Narrow fixed back traditional bucket seat
- Traditional fixed back bucket seat for fast road use
- More upright than the SS for restricted depth applications
- Deeper bucketed than SS for more lateral support
- Ideally suited to ‘Cobra’ replica vehicles and similar classics
- Retro compact styling
- Rigid tubular steel construction with integrated suspension unit
- Low base cushion for maximum head and legroom
- Curved profiled back to maximise cockpit space
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single Cobra Roadster PS Bucket seat.
Weight: 7.1kg per Cobra Roadster PS seat
Cobra Roadster PS Dimensions:
Cobra Historic brochure PDF: Click to download the official Cobra information and brochure