This Cobra seat and TRS harness package is designed with the driver in mind. This package is for a single seat, bracket and harness.
- 1 * Cobra Monaco pro FIA approved bucket seats
- 1 * TRS Magnum 4 point FIA approved bucket seats
- 1 * steel side mount brackets
This is a great starter pacakge suitable for stage rallying and various other competition events.
Cobra Monaco Pro seat information:
This Cobra Monaco Pro Bucket seat is one of Cobra’s latest designs and in-store for viewing. These cutting edge bucket seats feature full steel construction with solid back and base for intrusion protection. Integral headpad and shoulder supports along with full FIA approval. The Monaco seat also sports a dual fitment specification which allows you to use it as base mounted or side mounted for flexibility. This seat is definitely one that shouldn’t be overlooked.
The Monaco Pro is the culmination of Cobra’s many years invested in determining the safest and most effective way to produce an FIA approved seat in steel. The Monaco is based around a fully steel plated design, for both outright strength and incredible rigidity. The added benefits of full plating gives intrusion protection without compromising weight. Now with side mounted facility and body cooling Spacer fabric, the Monaco sets the standard in steel framed FIA compliant seating.
- Fixed back competition/fast road bucket seat
- Full steel construction with solid back and base for intrusion protection
- Deep sided bucketed support
- Integral headpad and shoulder supports
- Full 5/6 point harness facility
- Anti submarine device
- Additional side impact protection
- Solid Race embroidered badge in Silver on headpad
- Base and side mounted
- Road use – use Cobra tailored subframes
- Road use – specialist professional installation required
TRS Magnum harness belt information:
The TRS Magnum 3″ 4 Point harness belt is a top quality harness using 75mm webbing. Available as 4, 5 or 6 point to fit all standard saloon cars, comes complete with eye bolts and in 7 colours. FIA and SFI homologated
6 point reason why champions use TRS Harnesses:
- Immensely strong aircraft quick release buckle
- Intercom strap on shoulder for intercom or drinks bottle
- Thumb loops for easy adjustment on lower shoulder straps
- Alloy adjusters, easy to adjust and 40 % lighter than standard steel adjuster
- Velcro sown onto the outer lap strap enabling lap straps to stick to the seat when the driver gets into the car
- Complete kits supplied with eyebolts or 7/16 set-screws
Any further details needed?
Simply contact us and we will be happy to help